What is Hybrid ENC?
Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling features not one, but two microphones – one located on the exterior of the dome and isolated from the speaker (feed-forward) and a second internal microphone placed near the speaker (feed-back). The exterior microphone acquires the noise before it gets to the ear canal. Working in concert with the internal microphone, the signals are then inverted to produce a reverse, ‘anti-noise’ signal, resulting in unsurpassed active noise reduction performance.
- Internal microphone signal provides feed-back noise reduction
- External microphone signal provides feed-forward noise reduction
- Peak attenuation, 30dB @ 150Hz
- ENC attenuation range, 20Hz―1KHz
- Up to 50 hour battery life (2 AA batteries)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) provides clear communication and high fidelity audio
Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancelling Technology